EUSEW conference - AIB with Energy Technologies Europe
Empowering industries to decarbonise with renewable gases
Panel Discussion as EUSEW 2019 Policy event
Lead organiser AIB – Association of Issuing Bodies
Co-organised by ETE - Energy Technologies Europe
The event (1.5hrs) was recorded, and is available on Youtube.
All stakeholders were invited to join this discussion. The aim is to contribute to a broadly supported policy vision on the use of renewable gases and on the process of guaranteeing the sustainable origin of these gases, through the implementation of Guarantees of Origin for renewable gas.
This panel discussion focussed on the success factors for achieving decarbonisation in the European industry and society.
Questions addressed included:
- What is the potential of renewable gases in the future?
- Where can renewable gases play the biggest role in the decarbonisation of industry?
- What innovative solutions are needed?
- How do the ongoing projects researching the implementation of bio methane and renewable hydrogen GOs see the do’s and don’ts?
- What are the expectations of industrial consumers?
- What will be the impact on disclosure information, both in terms of (in)accuracy as in terms of administrative and financial burdens for producers, suppliers and regulatory agencies?
See the agenda.